Thursday, September 26, 2019

10A elevator pitch


https://youtu.be/JAHqKXLhZx0

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ava,
    I think your tone of voice and enthusiasm really sell your idea. I like how you started off with a series of questions to grab the viewer’s attention. The one thing your video is missing is information about who you are. The person to whom you are pitching the idea will not know your name or what qualifies you to pursue this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ava,
    You introduction was nice and intriguing it grabbed my attention and kept me interesting for the rest of the pitch. The inviting aspect of the video through having someone else take it was helpful to enhancing the feel of the video. Overall, I really enjoyed your pitch and think you did a great job selling your service for your unmet need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava,
    You were one of the few who actually felt comforatable creating your own elevator pitch, I say that as some others did not complete the assignment. The intro was nice it was able to do its job and keep me interested during the remainder of your pitch. The way you filmed this pitch was unique too, it helped keep focus on you and your idea. Great post overall.

    ReplyDelete