The avatar/prototypical customer for my service would be college students. Therefore, my avatar displays a young looking female student, however the prototypical customer would include male students as well.
My customer would be a college student that most likely hangs out with friends in their free time, and focuses on school for a lot of their time as well like most college students. Their hobbies will most likely include spending time with friends, watching movies, and going out. Usually college students do not drive nice cars, or bring cars up to school at all, so they would either have a cheap car, or a scooter. Moreover, my customers would be from ages 17-22 and not have any kids. Most college students are stressed with school and balancing all their extracurriculars, school, and friends. So, my customers would all have similar problems and interests.
I have a lot in common with the customer avatar because I am a college student who struggles with everyday college issues as well. I do not think our similarities are a coincidence because I most likely chose this service as my idea because my friends and I can relate to it. Since I also went through struggles adjusting to college, and I witnessed my friends go through similar issues, I believe that it is only natural that creating a service to help college students adjust to college and manage mental health issues would appeal to me. Therefore, I can relate a lot to my prototypical customer which is why I am so passionate about my idea.
I also chose my avatar to be a college student. I feel like i'm exactly your prototypical customer when reading this post! School is extremely stressful, I work 30 hours a week so it can be really difficult to balance the two together. I do have a car though, but that's because I travel a lot and have always lived in Gainesville, other than that I'd say i'm a great fit just like the avatar you've created.
ReplyDeleteAva,
ReplyDeleteLove your avatar and right when you see her she looks like a college student. Its crazy how we create an avatar similar to us. with a lifestyle similar or struggles similar to ours. Which is why it's easy to find a solution to the problem because its something that a lot of relatable people are facing. This was a fun assignment seeing your customer your vision come alive.
Ava,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job of creating your prototypical customer as well as creating the avatar. Your description of the typical college student was very accurate and believable. I could also see how this person would buy into your product. Additionally, you did a great job of pointing out what you and the customer have in common and analyzing whether or not they were coincidental.
Hello Ava,
ReplyDeleteGreat job creating your avatar and prototypical customer. I think we can all relate to this because we are all college students that have learned how to live on our own these past couple of months or years. I also appreciated the detail you put into describing your avatar so that we know the characteristics of how you envision your customers
Ava, I think you did well identifying qualities and traits of your prototypical customer. The point you made about being stressed about balancing schoolwork and extracurricular activities is a major selling point because so many college students have that same problem. The fact that you can relate to to your identified customer base will definitely help you market your proposed service.
ReplyDeleteHi Ava,
ReplyDeleteYou did a really good job at creating your prototypical customer and describing their traits. It is interesting to see how all more than likely created a customer that was similar to us. I enjoyed reading the traits you described because they were similar to the ones I would say about myself. The one that stuck out most to me was the driving characteristic because I didn't bring my car to college and drive a scooter.