Tuesday, November 19, 2019

30A - Final Reflection

2) The post that sticks out most to me while I was looking through my posts was the "What's Next" assignment. I really felt that the assignment made me be creative and think outside the box for a completely different market that still related to my idea. When I was able to quickly think of alternatives to find different markets to reach to, I felt very accomplished and felt that I have grown from the class. Also, I liked reading back on old posts and seeing how my idea grew and developed into a more detailed plan as the course went on.
3) I definitely see myself as more of an entrepreneur now that the class is coming to an end. i have noticed that I am more creative and like to think of alternative solutions to problems. Therefore, this class has helped me grow and develop a better entrepreneurial mindset.
4) If I were to make a recommendation to students, I would say to really put the effort into this class because you can get a lot out of it. Also, I would recommend picking a business idea that you are passionate about and really are interested in since many of the assignments are based off that idea. If I was not passionate about my idea I would have found it more difficult to complete the assignments. 
Image result for growth pic

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ava,
    In the beginning of the semester I chose an idea that I wasn't that passionate about and it was hard to complete the assignments, but in the middle of the semester I decided to change it to something I was more passionate about and each exercise became easier and flowed better. So, I would agree with the advice you would give to a future student of this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava,
    I agree I do felt like I grew from this class. Even though Im a biology major and never thought Id ever pursue a business, now I feel like I can explore other possibilities. I agree future students should definitely choose an idea that they are truly passionate about as it will allow them to do the assignments effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ava,
    I also feel as if this class helped me to further pursue my inner entrepreneur. I agree that if you put the effort into this class you truly can get out a lot. Allowing yourself to go through the assignments with confidence I felt helped to build character. Especially with improving skills like interviewing and selling product and yourself at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ava,
    Each class you take while attending college you are supposed to grow and I can say that I grew during my time in this class. I agree that if you put the effort into this class you truly can get out a lot. You were able to give some good advice for the future students so I hope that they get to read some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ava, I think that it's pretty cool looking back to old posts and see how the business idea has grown over time. Additionally, I think the biggest piece of advice for prospective students is to pick a business idea that you're interested in, because it definitely makes assignments easier. Looking back, I should've picked a different business concept because I would have put more effort into each assignment.

    ReplyDelete